1) Impartation of Vision so that the students not only take steps towards wholeness but also have a vision to pass that on to others.
2) Personal Development in godly character, restoration (healing of wounds, identity, emotions, core beliefs), discovery and empowerment in gifting and maturity in relationship skill.
3) Skill Development which includes active listening, empathy and respect, exercising inﬂuence through intercession and listening prayer among others.
4) Cognitive Development with a Biblical understanding of the work of the cross and work of the Holy Spirit in redemption, God’s grace in their lives and others, character of God, Christian Counseling, cross-cultural Counseling, repentance and forgiveness and God’s intention for our personalities, the hindrances to those intentions and how to overcome them.
5) Ministry Development Opportunities where the students will have ample opportunity to immediately put into practice what they are learning in the local ministries of YWAM San Salvador. Through this, they will leave with a better understanding of opportunities for ministry and their speciﬁc area of focus or gifting.